Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

ZOO TRIP

My mommy took my cousin Camden and me to the zoo today! Daddy took me when it opened, but we didn't get too many pictures. So, today we took a lot :) We had so much fun...

Mommy walked with me while I took a pony ride...My pony's name was Cookie. I wasn't sure about it at first, but after a while I was saying "weeeeeeeeee" the rest of the ride!

"Giddy up, Cookie"
We took a ride on the Carousal, it was a lot of fun
Align Center
My favorite part was the sea lion exhibit. They were really swimming around today!
They were showing off too! They swam right up to the glass for pictures. One was laying right in front of the glass, but there were too many kids around him and we couldn't get his picture.
Camden and I were 'joeys' in the mama kangaroo pouch
We rode on the log ride...I was getting very tired at this point!
We also rode on the train...
Here is another favorite of mine! This orangutan was right up to the glass. He looked so sad. I kept giving him kisses and making monkey noises at him!
Here is the female, she looked sad too...I couldn't kiss her because she was too far away, but I made plenty of monkey noises at her!
Here is my cousin Camden in the rain forest
Here is Camden trying to rescue me from the goats...they were eating my skirt
Camden and a goat standing on a tree stump!
We went out to eat at Bakerstreet tonight for mamaw & papaw Shippy's anniversary, mommy and daddy's anniversary, Uncle Tyler's College graduation Celebration and GG Shippy's homecoming from Florida! Here is a picture of daddy and me playing before we left for dinner.
I was being such a lady in my skirt!
Soooo tired at Dinner!
Look close, I have papaw Shippy's reading glasses on! I'm sooo smart!


No comments:

Post a Comment