Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Big Helper!

I am a big helper around the house! I have been sooo busy, it's tough work trying to maintain the house:) I help daddy with outdoor chores and I help mommy inside the house!
Mowing the grass...
I learned to pull it by watching Grandma & Grandpa Shippy's neighbor! ha ha!
I love to water the flowers!
Gotta get all of them!
Sweet Girl...
Inside I help mommy by sweeping the carpet...
I also help by cleaning up any crumbs that are left on the kitchen floor!
After all that hard work, I need some R&R! My new favorite spot in the house is laying on Mommy & Daddy's bed watching TV! I love watching Sprout...I wake up with Chica and go to bed with Nina & Star!
Good Night...I hope you all get a good night's sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment