Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday Funday :)

We had an amazing family weekend! On Saturday we went to the Barr Street Market and went to Buckner Park to play! Sunday we started off by going to church and I got to play with my friend Owen in the nursery...Then we went to Grandma & Grandpa Shippy's house & played in the sprinkler...after my nap we went up to their neighborhood pool and went swimming!
Addi & Daddy leaving church...
Walking with Daddy to the car:)
Daddy is teaching me to be comfortable in the water!
Addi & Daddy:)
Mommy & Addi!
My favorite part was the sprinkler area!
Of course I had to taste it!!
again!
Playing basketball with Daddy & Grandpa Shippy
This was a great fun-filled family weekend, I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did:)

No comments:

Post a Comment