Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Playtime, Dance & Music

We are so excited that the weather is starting to warm up...Hopefully it stays:) Addi went on her first outside bike ride last weekend and she had so much fun!
Addi even pedaled all by herself (I'm sure the slope of the driveway helped) and she had a blast!

Addi got a ballerina outfit for her birthday (from Aunt Jenn, of course) and she had a ballet dance party...she LOVES this outfit...she would wear it everyday if she could!
Spinning...
Her lovely dance moves were caught on tape:)


Savannah & Sophia came to visit and Addi LOVES to be the "baby" when Sophia is around...we even had to break out her old baby bottles...
Our little Musician
This is one of Addi's musical instruments & boy does she love to play them & perform!!

Check out her musical performance...and her version of Happy Birthday (to herself, of course)


1 comment:

  1. OMG I love the videos!!! I cannot believe she is riding a trike! So cute! I love that she starts going really fast right before the video cuts out! hahaha Also that trike looks different then the one she got for her birthday...
    So the ballerina outfit is too much! I love it, she is sooo excited to be wearing it and twirling! Hahaha I love how she is so excited and then all the sudden she is like "Mama!" aknowledge me mama!

    The recorder! You are patient for letting her make music on that! But the birthday song is pretty cute ;)

    love the videos, they are the best!!
    miss you!

    ReplyDelete