Addi & I made it to the zoo a couple times in the last 2 weeks and Addi made a giant step the other day, by riding on an animal on the
carousel!! She was so proud of herself & so was I:) She looks a little nervous in this picture, but she did really well!!

This was the first time we saw the tiger out all summer...kinda strange, but for some reason its never back there!

Addi, sitting like a lady in the train car!

Addi & Mommy on the real train...

brushing the goat

Last week when we went I took a few pictures on my cell phone, so here are a few from that trip!
I always love the jellyfish!!
This is how she rode the carousel last week!!
The Sea Lions were very friendly, before we watched their feeding!!
I couldn't resist putting this cute picture up!! Look how gorgeous her baby blues are!! I love this face:)
No comments:
Post a Comment