Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Florida Fun...

We spent last week at St. Pete's Beach in Florida!! We went with my parents...Memaw Pat and Pepaw Steve, my sister Hilary and her two girls Savannah & Sophia...her husband couldn't get off work:/ We celebrated my parents 30th wedding Anniversary while we were there!! The weather was beautiful every day we were there, it was in the high 80's and most days had a nice breeze. We cooled off by swimming in the gulf & the pool!!

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad...We love you!! We took a boat ride one day and spent some time at a private island!! It was a very HOT day and I got fried on the boat...

Daddy & Addi on the boat!Addi & Mommy on the boat...Captain Steve with his Co Captain Addi... Addi loved the boat ride, I on the other hand was extremely nervous...One boat flew past us and waves went OVER our boat...I wanted to turn around and go back, but we were in the middle of the water and there was nowhere to turn around to...I was just imagining all of us tipping over...needless to say I was happy when we got to the private island... On our boat ride we passed Hulk Hogan's house...which is actually his ex wife's house now...but anyway...it was cool to see! We saw several dolphins too, but it was hard to get pictures of them! Our little cutie, hanging out on the balconyOur Family! Posing at dinner one night!

No comments:

Post a Comment