Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Missing My Girls!!

I got a new job and I am finally on day shift, working normal hours...but that means I have to be away from my girls during the day which is a major change for all of us! I have never been away from Addi during the day and have obviously never had to leave Aubrey. I started last Monday and it was extremely difficult, I cried the whole night before, the whole morning I was getting ready, on my way to work, on my way home and when I picked them up from the sitters...ugh it was TERRIBLE! The next day was easier and each day since has been so much better. We are falling into a nice routine...The BEST part is I just have to work full time through a three week training period, then I'm onto my wonderful world of working part time, on day shift!!!!! I'm so excited. I seriously got everything I wanted when I was offered this job, I work the opposite days of Addi's school days so I can still take her and pick her up, I got day shift so I can spend EVERY evening with my family, and the best part: NO more HOLIDAYS...It's wonderful, only a week and a half left of full time and then I will absolutely LOVE my new job!!

I really cherish every minute I have with my two babes! I love coming home to their sweet faces and I love to give them a thousand kisses when I see them! I just love these girlies with everything that I have, they're the best!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment