Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Addi Turns 4...

Addi turned 4 this past Monday! We started the birthday festivities with a party at Crazy Pinz, last Saturday! We had such a great time with family and friends. Addi invited her preschool class to her party, so there were plenty of kids to play with, that's for sure! She was sooo excited to have all of her friends at her party, we had a birthday party count down...She knew each morning, how many days it would be until her big party! She had a blast playing with all her friends and cousins at her favorite place, Crazy Pinz! Addi requested a strawberry shortcake theme this year, so it was a very pink day.
 All the goodies, before the party started...
 Eating a pretzel, real quick, before her friends arrived
 Nothing but trouble :)
 Max was so nice to give Aubs a motorcycle ride!
 Let's get this party started!
 Happy 4th Birthday, sweetie!
Make a wish...
 Party Zone!
 Present time...I think we have enough Barbies to last a lifetime...which is perfect...exactly what Addi wanted...she is SO into Barbies right now...All these barbies go perfect with the Barbie house that we gave her on her actual Birthday! She was so excited to get it:)
 Yay, Dr. Barbie!
 Addi & one of her Besties Madeline, studying the gifts...
 Sweet Aubrey, had fun being passed around the whole time, while sucking her thumb...of course!
 tired girl!
 On Sunday, we celebrated Addi's birthday with the Shippy's! We had a lot of fun eating our ice cream sundaes! On her actual birthday, we had a date day, eating lunch at Applebee's (her request), getting a haircut and then having dinner at Red Lobster with grandma and grandpa Schnorr! It was a busy Birthday weekend, but sooo much fun!
Addi was VIP on Tuesday, at school! She loved every minute of it! She couldn't wait to tell all her friends about her poster filled with photos...She loved being the leader, taking the class snacks, getting to wear a crown, and well, being the center of attention, haha!
Dear Addi,
You are such a beautiful, sweet girl! We are so proud of your kindness. You have such loving personality and we love watching you interact with your little sister and your friends. You are so eager to learn new things and love trying new things. We love your independence and your confidence. You amaze us with with all of your talents, you act older than your age and that often makes me sad, I want to freeze time. I know that's not possible, so I know I must enjoy every minute of your childhood innocence. I love your sweet face...your laugh is so contagious...I hope you know just how much your daddy and I love you...I hope you will always know that we are so proud of you. Love you sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment