Well I'd say we are pretty much caught up with blogging...I have to stop myself from my busy life to stay current with my blog posts! It is important to me that our girls will someday look at this blog and if I ever figure out how to turn it into a book, ha!
We are SO happy to announce that our FIRST home as a couple and our first family home is now FOR SALE!!! Yipppeee!! It is very bittersweet, as we have tons of great memories here, but we are soooo excited for this next step! We hope that our house sells quick and we are ready to get the house hunt underway!! We have a few in mind...now we have to agree :)
So needless to say, we will be busy with summer activities...Addi starts gymnastics this Wednesday and then swimming in a few weeks, we have family from England coming over, hopefully a lot more lake weekends, Aubrey's birthday will be here before we know it and just the business of summer, plus showing our house and looking at new ones, it's safe to say we are going to be busy busy busy! BUT a fun kind of busy! I will continue to post updates!!!
We are so excited...stay tuned!
Monday, June 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment