Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012

Happy Halloween!!
Addi chose to be Rapunzel, from Tangled, this year for Halloween! She had a really pretty LONG braid to go with her outfit, but it didn't stay on very well & it was freezing out, so a hat took precedence over the braid!
Our Beautiful Princess, Rapunzel!!
Aubrey didn't get to choose her outfit :) BUT she loved her little zebra costume! I love everything zebra for Aubs...her bedroom is decorated in zebra and seriously, I buy her zebra clothes all the time...I don't know what it is, but I LOVE IT!
Her outfit was nice and warm! They should make ALL Halloween costumes to be this warm!!
Our cute little Zebra!!
 
 We let Addi choose where to go trick-or-treating and she chose Memaw Maureen's neighborhood, where she has gone every year (I think she thinks it's the ONLY place to go)
At memaw's getting some candy!
 At a spooky house, down the street from memaw's house!
 She loved going up to the doors to say trick-or-treat!
Since it was SO cold out, we were only going to head down once cul-de-sac and then head back, but we ran into some friends, The Browers & Meyers families! Addi was SO excited to see Brielle and they were nice enough to let her finish trick-or-treating with them!
She tells me she had SO much fun! :)
 Our little Zebra came back with us, and we warmed up inside!!

GG's Hertha, Ned & Bev & daddy's cousin Justin were over visiting at memaw's house! So we got to hang out with them and eat a lot of good food :) and Aubrey had a lot of fun eating Memaw's candy, while we waited for sissy to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment