Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

Finally!!


Well, here we go...we finally signed up for this blog. Jessie will be thrilled!! It took some work, trying to decide what I like the best. Here is an update on Addison...


Addi now has 8 teeth...she weighs over 25 lbs. She is walking some of the time...she knows she can get places quicker if she crawls, so that's what she does most. So far she is being good with the Christmas tree. She gets ornry and starts pulling on branches, when we say "no", she nods her head "yes" and keeps doing it...it's to cute to stop her, so we go back and forth saying No and her nodding...it's really teaching a bad habit!! Addison isn't taking her naps as well as she used to, I think it's that eighth tooth that is coming through...she was up until 2am last Friday...Some how her daddy can sleep right through her screaming cry for help!! hmmm...She has only been napping once a day, unless we drive somewhere in the afternoon then she will sleep in the car and I will have to move her ever so gently into her crib when we get home, she has a funny way of "being asleep" until her little body hits her matress in her crib. She will nap with me in the afternoon if I lay down with her, but her nap time is when I like to get things done. She will learn to get better, I just can't listen to her cry...it breaks my heart. For everyone who knows Addison, she has always been a quiet baby...well thanks to her cousin Savannah she knows how to SCREAM!! It's really embarrassing when we go in public ;) Did I mention she loves to climb on things...she climbs onto the futon, the window seat and Great Grandma Hertha's couch...uh oh!! Thank you for checking out the blog and keep checking back for more updates!!


We want to send our love out to Brielle Brower, who just had surgery!! Get well soon.

2 comments:

  1. Addi,
    I'm so glad you finally got a blog! I can't wait to see you next weekend and play!

    Love Brie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited!! Very cute Stephanie :) I can't wait to see lots of pictures of Addison and to keep up on all the stories!
    I miss you so much! It was great to see you, Eric, Addison and Jenn over Thanksgiving. I hope to see you soo soon again!
    love ya!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete