It seems like this winter is going really fast...It's hard to believe it's almost February! We have been pretty busy with, well, just life! Addi is having a great time with school, she enjoys the take home bags! She loved the last one with pom poms and puzzles! She loves counting and writing just about anything..She's getting so good with letter and number recognition, it's amazing how much she has learned this year! I asked her to tell me what time it was and she said ONE, ZERO dot dot ONE, FOUR. it was so cute!
Caught her mid dance move! Speaking of dance, she is doing great in her dance class. They are learning their recital routine and I love watching her dance! She has such a passion for entertaining, I hope that never fades!
Playing babies!
OH and did I mention, Addi DID get that Barbie camper she so desperately wanted! She LOVES it...
YAY for Barbie campers!
This little monkey is very active...never stops moving! Loves jumping on the bed!
No more monkey's jumping on the bed!
She was having a total dance party/concert...how could I stop her, it was just too cute!
Cheese!
Oh and she has also enjoyed some nice snow to play in!
Love this girl to pieces, she is growing so much everyday! We are so proud of her and love snuggling with her when she finally likes to relax after being the busy little entertaining bee that she is :) Love you Addi boo!
No comments:
Post a Comment