We JUST got internet today at the new house, hence all the blog updates :) I will try my hardest to stay up to date on blogging...I don't feel so busy now that I'm NOT packing up my house and living around a million boxes all the time!
Life is starting to feel more normal. We are loving our new house. I'll have to admit, during the first few days of chaos, I wished we didn't move & so did Addi, but now that things are settling down, we are adjusting just fine!!
I'm excited to say, that I took a new position BACK at Vera Bradley! Part time with a flexible yet consistent schedule that I get to choose and NO weekends! It will allow me more days with my girls and that is what I want. With my current position at Junior Achievement, my hours vary because of the programs we run in the schools and it just isn't working for me! I was feeling like such a bad mom, because I wasn't getting to take Addi to school like I used to and it felt like Aubrey was with the sitter more than me and it's not what I wanted! I was so excited when my new position opened up and that they hired me to come back, after leaving only 2 months ago, ha! So, I'm excited that I will be able to have more time during the week & weekends with my girls, but still get out of the house a few days, for "adult" time! haha!
I'm very excited for this new chapter of our lives...Couldn't be happier!
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment