Grandpa Shippy had a balloon drop, it was fun playing with all the balloons when they fell.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year
Happy New Year. I hope everyone has a great 2009!! We went to my Grandma & Grandpa Shippy's house to ring in New Year...We had a big party, my Mommy & Daddy were there as well as My Aunt Hilary, Uncle Kyle, cousin Savannah, Grandma Pat & Grandpa Steve, GG Hill and GG Hertha. I went to bed around 8pm, but woke back up because of the excitement and I stayed up to watch the ball drop...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




So cute!!! I love seeing all the pictures! Addison is getting so big!!! Such a grown up little girl!! Great picture of the three of you!
ReplyDeleteAnd Savannah is such a big girl!! WOW!! How fun to see these pictures Stephanie, it means all the world to me!!!