Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm ONE!!

I'm ONE today!! and as the saying goes:

I learned to laugh and squeal, then sit and stand, and I can walk now if you hold my hand. But the fun has just begun, lookout world I'm turning ONE...

Here are my favorite people that I watch EVERY morning, Kevin & Chica, singing Happy Birthday to ME!!




I have learned to do so much this year. I have been walking for a month!! I am starting to talk more and more each day...I have been saying "hi," "mama," "dada," "bye,bye," for a while now...some new words I say are "ball," "boo," "mooo," "meow," "wooo wooo haaa haaa," (like a monkey) I say "Breee" for my dog Berniece and I try to say Camden...it doesn't sound like it to other people bu I say the same thing everytime I see him or his picture...sounds like "damdam." I just became ticklish in the last week or so, I never thought it was funny until now. I can play pat-a-cake, I even play it when anyone says "Vanny Kate"...which is my cousin Savannah Kate...sounds alike to me :) I love to play "I'm gonna get you" as soon as Mommy & Daddy say that I laugh so hard and run away, looking back of course to see if they are coming after me :) I can give high-fives!! My most favorite thing to do is read....I get all my books out everyday and I bring them to my mommy & daddy to read to me...I barely let them finish a page before I flip the page for them...My favorite books are Lucas the Littlest Lizard, Peek-a-Baby and these three learning books I have about: Animals, First Words, & Colors. My favorite toys are balls...I love to throw them and catch them...I really love to put one in each hand and hit them together. I'm so excited to learn new things and continue to reach all of my milestones in all the years ahead. Keep checking back for continuous updates on me...There's always something to report. I am a happy girl and very blessed...It's been a great year!!

Here I am on WANE TV!! They were wishing me a Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to ME!!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDISON!!! I cannot believe it has already been a whole year!!! I love you and wish I could be there to celebrate!!! Miss you Stephanie, Eric and Addison!!!

    ReplyDelete