
Since Addi will be TWO on Saturday, I thought I would make a TOP TEN favorite list...I love everything about my little girl, but here are the TOP TEN things that I love about her, at age 2!
10. I love Addi's Big Personality...I love that she says HI to everyone that she sees! We will be in the grocery store and she talks to everyone that walks past her! I hear her say HI and the person will say HI, 'again'...because she has already talked to them! I LOVE that she is so friendly and not shy!!
9. I absolutely LOVE that Addi has RED hair, I was a little apprehensive about having a red head, because neither Eric or I have red hair, so I knew EVERYONE would always ask, where does your child get the red hair, and wouldn't you guess we got a red head!! I love her hair so much, it is definitely a conversation piece, everywhere we go! I thought I wouldn't like that, but I really love it, I have met a lot of people and other mom's just by starting a conversation over Addi's beautiful hair! I love that she is so unique and not many people have red hair, she is a unique girl and it fits her personality very well:)
8. I love that Addi LOVES to sleep! I get to sleep in everyday and sometimes I get to take a nap if I have nothing going on!! Addi sleeps 12 hours at night, she doesn't wake up until 9:30-10am everyday and takes a 3 hour nap everyday...It's heaven!
7. I love listening to Addi's deep belly laugh...I love that I know all her ticklish spots & all the funny noises I can make to get her laughing...her laugh is priceless!!
6. I love that Addi is extremely independent! This will probably come back & bite me one day, but I love that she likes to try new things and to try to do everything herself after being taught or watching something just a few times...Being independent is a great attribute to have!
5. I love how loving Addi is to her cousins and friends...I love the big smiles she gets when she sees them...I love the excitement in her face when she sees pictures of them and how she yells their names in excitement!
4. I love how active Addi is, it keeps me going and I love watching her learn and explore!
3. I love that Addi is a little Diva...She loves her nails painted, loves putting make up on, loves to wear jewelry, carry a purse and wear sunglasses!
2. I love that Addi LOVES family time! She loves to be out and about, but she really loves doing new things with Eric & me or just playing at home with the three of us (Berniece, too)!!
1. My most favorite thing about Addi right now are the BIG squeezes around the neck that she gives me!! I love to feel her little arms get tighter and tighter while she hugs me around the neck, when I hold her! I love that she always runs up to me when I get home or when she comes in the room that I'm in and hugs me and says "Hi mama, how are you"...she says that to me a million times a day and it never gets old!! I can't describe in words what it means to me when she squeezes me...It's pure LOVE...
I love you Addi!! Happy Birthday!! Love, Mama




Those pictures are so cute! I hope the birthday party was a success:) Switch her milk to skim, that will help her cholesterol and limit her cheese intake...You and Eric should get your cholesterol tested too if you haven't before. Hope all is well. Love ya:)
ReplyDelete