Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Aubrey Update!

Well, it's getting very close to my due date for our little bundle...I really can't believe it's almost time to have this baby...This pregnancy has flown by! So many people told me I would be miserable being pregnant in the summer, but I have really enjoyed this pregnancy!! We are all very excited to meet Miss Aubrey and can't wait to see what she's going to look like! I have been going to the Doctor on a weekly basis now and I believe next week will be my last appointment. My Doctor wanted to induce me next week, but I told him, I wanted to wait to see if I went into labor on my own. My doctor said if I don't go into labor this next week, then we will induce on my due date...and since I'm not really progressing, I'm sure we will end up inducing! So we will meet our precious baby in 9 days or less!

This sweet, little poser, is so excited to be a BIG sister!! She's planning things out and telling us how she is going to help with her little sister! She tells me Aubrey will be here next week, so maybe she knows something we don't ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment