Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Big Sister, keeping busy...

Uncle Kyle, Aunt Hilary, Savannah and Sophia, Aunt Jenn & Uncle Matthew, Camden & Max all took Addi to a family festival and they had such a good time! They got their faces painted, rode on rides and just had fun hanging out with each other!
Our cutie with her face painted!
 Riding rides!!



Since the weather has been more on the mild side, we can enjoy the park without overheating!
 Addi wouldn't even look at a swing at the beginning of the summer, but is now absolutely OBSESSED with any and all swings!!
 Three cuties, having fun at the park...it's hard to believe little Aubrey will be joining them in their fun adventures one day!
 BUT for now, this is how little Aubrey enjoys the park:)
 While Aubrey sleeps, I try to make as much special time as I can with Addi, we took her car for a spin the other day and she had a blast...usually daddy takes her around in it and she thought it was so cool that I let her ride it all over the backyard:) It's the little things!!
 Meanwhile, Aubrey snoozes away in her swing...
I just love my girls to pieces:)

No comments:

Post a Comment