Addi was the LEADER of her class on Tuesday! I asked her what she did as the leader and she said she got to pick the weather sticker out for the days weather and she got to lead the class in The Pledge of Allegiance! That's all the information she would give me...and I heard the Pledge of Allegiance a thousand times that night, it was so cute!
She also got to take home the class baby book, with all her classmates baby pictures and their recent pictures! She really enjoys reading it and will probably hate to give it up tomorrow!
Here is her version of The Pledge of Allegiance! ADORABLE!!
I had to add these cute pictures of our girls, Addi just loves Aubrey and it's so cute how Aubrey just stares up at Addi...I can't wait to know Aubrey's personality and see how the girls will get along!
Kiss from the best big sister!
Addi thought she was really something when I let her hold her baby sister ALL BY HERSELF!
No comments:
Post a Comment