Today I went to Mommy's Christmas Party at her work...it was really fun. Santa was there and I got my picture taken with him. I wasn't scared at all, I just woke up from my nap so I didn't feel like smiling, but Santa was really nice ;)
Monday, December 22, 2008
A Busy Girl
I have been a busy girl lately!! Check out what I've been up to over the last few days...
Today I went to Mommy's Christmas Party at her work...it was really fun. Santa was there and I got my picture taken with him. I wasn't scared at all, I just woke up from my nap so I didn't feel like smiling, but Santa was really nice ;)
Sunday we went to the "Schnorr" Family Christmas Party with all my mommy's aunts and uncles and I got to see a lot of people. I opened some early Christmas gifts, I wasn't thrilled with it at all...I liked to watch other people open their presents. I let my second cousin Baylee help open my gifts.
Saturday, we went to see my mommy and daddy's friends, Jake and Danae.They live in Indy and had an "Ugly Christmas Sweater" Party. I got to see my friend Brielle. We had fun playing together. She is five months older than me, but we played really well together.
Today I went to Mommy's Christmas Party at her work...it was really fun. Santa was there and I got my picture taken with him. I wasn't scared at all, I just woke up from my nap so I didn't feel like smiling, but Santa was really nice ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Thanks for coming to my house to play...I had so much fun!! Can't wait to do it again :)
ReplyDeleteLove Brielle