Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Savannah came to town!!

I had a busy day today...I got to spend it with my Grandma Pat and my cousin Savannah.

Savannah and I had a lot of fun playing with my toys. She even tried to read me a book!
I am getting very good at walking...I can stand up all by myself in the middle of a room and start walking, I take about 10 steps and get a little wobbly and I sit down and I will crawl to my destination. After such a busy day of playing (and only ONE nap) I got in the bath, I'm slowly growing hair, you can see it spiked up on top of my head.

I love bubbles...I love to eat them...I am pretending to be santa...HO HO HO.



Good night, I have to get up early tomorrow and finish Christmas shopping!!


1 comment:

  1. You are too cute and getting so big! We will have so much fun getting in trouble this weekend....I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete