Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!! I was busy on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Santa brought me a lot of good stuff. I got so many toys and clothes, we might need to move into a bigger house!!
I opened presents Christmas morning with Mommy & Daddy.
I wasn't sure about unwrapping the presents, so I let my mommy & daddy do it. I just like to play with the toys!!

We headed to Grandma Pat & Grandpa Steve's house. I got a lot more presents over there. I had a lot of fun with my cousins, especially Savannah. We had our PRETTY Christmas dresses on.

"I love you Vanny..."
"I love you too, Addi"
I was so tuckered out after opening gifts and spending time with all my family. I needed a LONG nap!!!!
When I got up we went to Grandma & Grandpa Shippy's house...I opened more gifts and spent time with all the Shippys...it was fun!!
I wore my COLTS jammies while we had the annual "Colts gift exchange"...
I was really interested in my new "finding nemo" cup I got from GG Shippy

On Christmas Eve, we went to the Trolley bar to have Christmas with Great-Grandma Hertha.
I was the best gift EVER!!


1 comment:

  1. I love the videos!! Keep putting up the videos :) It's like I am there too!

    ReplyDelete